A short list of available positions. Please contact us to add a new job opening. (PLN@csgi.unifi.it)
- Nestlé (Lausanne, Switzerland): PhD position in "Time-dependent structural dynamics of forced inclusions in gels" (more info here)
- Technion (Israel): Postdoctoral Researchers in Colloid Physics and Interfacial flow
LINKS TO OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
A short list of other websites of interest for the members of the colloid community. Please feel free to suggest new addresses that should be included as well. (PLN@csgi.unifi.it)
- IACIS International Association of Colloid and Interface Scientists
- RSC/SCI Colloid & Surface Science Group
- German Colloid Society Kolloidgesellschaft e.V.
- SoftComp The SoftComp (Soft matter Composites - an approach to nanoscale functional materials) Consortium provides a sustainable environment for the integration of leading European academic and industrial research groups in the field of Soft Matter Composites
- ESMI European Soft Matter Infrastructure
- IUPAC International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- 'Galaxy' Galaxy is a guide to worldwide information and services. It's the oldest browsable/searchable web directory, and this is a link to it's Science page.
- WWW Virtual Library: Chemistry: A list of Net resources related to chemistry, organized by resource type (Web, Gopher, FTP). Many of the entries are organizational resources (chemistry departments at universities, for instance).
- The Scholarly Societies Project: The Scholarly Societies Project aims to facilitate access to information about scholarly societies across the world. It contains an enormous list of local, national and international scientific societies and meeting information
- The ACS WWW-Server: Information about the American Chemical Society (ACS) and its departments and services, and the Chemical Abstracts Service
- ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry: The ACS Division of Polymer Chemistry Home Page
Australian Colloid and Interface Society
- RÊVES COLLOÏDAUX - RIDEAL LECTURE AND SUPPORTING SYMPOSIUM organised by the SCI Colloid and Surface Chemistry Group in London.
- UK Polymer Colloids Forum
Related ConferencesAustralian Colloid and Interface Symposium: 29 Jan - 02 Feb 2017
The symposium will be held at Opal Cove Resort and cover the themes: Thin Liquid Films and Surface Coatings, Hierarchical Assembly of Nanomaterials, Biointerfaces, Nanobubbles, Controlled Release of Bioactives, Scattering and Self-Assembly and Frontiers in Colloid and Interface Science.
- ILL: Institute
Laue-Langevin, Grenoble, France
- PSI,: Paul Scherrer Institut, Villigen, Switzerland
- LLB: Laboratoire
Léon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)
- Oak Ridge: High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR) Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
- LANSCE: Los Alamos Neutron Scattering C enter, Los Alamos, USA
- ESRF: European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France
- MAXLAB: MAXLAB in Lund, Sweden
- APS: Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- SSRL: Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, Stanford, CA, USA
- SURF II: Synchrotron Ultraviolet Radiation Facility NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, USA